Your source for vehicle calibrations
on the gulf coast!
Thank You for your business!
Adapting to Advanced Driver(s) Assistance Systems (ADAS) is more critical than ever. ADAS in vehicles is becoming increasingly popular.
These systems rely on cameras, lasers, and radar. Correct Calibration Services (CCS) recalibrates these technologies to ensure proper functionality and restore
the systems to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications
Correct Calibration Services (CCS) now offers business to business service* to the Collision Repair, Auto Dealership and Auto Glass Replacement industries for help with:
- Forward Collision Alert (FCA)
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Driver Status Monitoring (DSM)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
- Pedestrian Detection (PD)
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
- Night vision
- Module Programming
- Static & Dynamic recalibration
CCS has what it takes to diagnose, analize, report, correct, re-calibrate and document most OEM technologies and systems on today's vehicles. All CCS Technicians are certified with Autel AND Opti-Aim systems to optimize coverage across all manufacturers lines.
* On-site and In-shop service is available based on application.